Friday, September 16, 2011

Chasing Dreams

Good morning!  I am so very tired.   I have been up til 11pm-1:30am all week studying and I'm exhausted.  But I have a dream in my heart that is bigger than my exhaustion.  I may be a little crabby at work this morning, but my attitude turns around whenever I think about WHY I am so tired, WHY I am staying up studying so hard.  My dream goes a little something like "saving the world, one starving child at a time."  My dream, my WHY, is because there are people who need to know that God loves them and I want to tell them.  So, if this body is tired, I will give it coffee or rhodiola rosea.  If I get a little cranky, I will remind myself to be nice to others.  Maybe someday I will get more than a few hours of sleep, but if I don't it will all be worth it.  Life is meant to be shared!

What is your dream?  What is stopping you from reaching for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment